Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.
 
HomeFrontpageFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Video Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Reach

PostSubject: Video Games   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:32 pm

I'm really excited. I'm 99.999999999999999% sure that I'm getting Batman: Arkham City. It recieved a ten from Gameinformer. I recently saw a commercial for it. Who doesn't want to kick baddie butt as the Dark Knight?
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 421
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : NZ

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Ding.

_________________________________________________

I'm 99.999999999999999% sure there'll be a Halo mention in here before long.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no reason to say I am narrow-minded. Just do it my way and you will have no problem at all." - Guenter Wendt.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Settling In
Settling In
avatar

Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-07
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Im personnally more of a GTA fan myself. I cant wait for the new one to come out, I hear it takes place back in san andreas. Im sure most of you are not allowed to play the game, but in my opinion its way funner that Halo, or COD, of course its a bit different than both.
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Reach

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:45 pm

GTA shouldn't even exist. It's horrible.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Yapdap wrote:
GTA shouldn't even exist. It's horrible.
It's horribly great.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Settling In
Settling In
avatar

Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-07
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:48 am

Yapdap wrote:
GTA shouldn't even exist. It's horrible.
I dont think so, Theres much more to do in GTA than in COD, or halo, It has decent graphics, and is super fun.
The map is bigger than all the other games entire maps combined, and you can explore the map from the start .
Theres nearly a thousand vehicles, nearly 60 weapons, you can walk into some buildings main the map even larger. Its super fun.
The story mode is always epic to. Not to mention it has a lot of adult humor.
The map is Gigantic, It would take days to run across it. Theres mountans, cities, and theres water vehicles, you can swim, and fly multiple types of aircraft.
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Reach

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:38 pm

GTA is a game with things in this world that shouldn't exist. It's a hellhole for unholy activity. Halo doesn't have this problem. Most games don't.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Settling In
Settling In
avatar

Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-07
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:17 am

Yapdap wrote:
GTA is a game with things in this world that shouldn't exist. It's a hellhole for unholy activity. Halo doesn't have this problem. Most games don't.

Thats not really a problem, Unless youre overly soft.
Back to top Go down
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 282
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Trapped in an Oil Painting

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:14 am

Nemesis wrote:
Im personnally more of a GTA fan myself. I cant wait for the new one to come out, I hear it takes place back in san andreas. Im sure most of you are not allowed to play the game, but in my opinion its way funner that Halo, or COD, of course its a bit different than both.
GTA? I prefer Just Cause.
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 421
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : NZ

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:57 am

Yapdap wrote:
GTA is a game with things in this world that shouldn't exist. It's a hellhole for unholy activity. Halo doesn't have this problem. Most games don't.
I dunno about that. I distinctly recall hearing that Halo's stuffed to the gills with occult references.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no reason to say I am narrow-minded. Just do it my way and you will have no problem at all." - Guenter Wendt.
Back to top Go down
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 282
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Trapped in an Oil Painting

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Aree't'sa wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
GTA is a game with things in this world that shouldn't exist. It's a hellhole for unholy activity. Halo doesn't have this problem. Most games don't.
I dunno about that. I distinctly recall hearing that Halo's stuffed to the gills with occult references.
Here we go...
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Reach

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Nemesis wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
GTA is a game with things in this world that shouldn't exist. It's a hellhole for unholy activity. Halo doesn't have this problem. Most games don't.

Thats not really a problem, Unless youre overly soft.

Or if you're Christian.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Yapdap wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
GTA is a game with things in this world that shouldn't exist. It's a hellhole for unholy activity. Halo doesn't have this problem. Most games don't.

Thats not really a problem, Unless youre overly soft.

Or if you're Christian.
I would openly comment on that, but I won't.
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 421
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : NZ

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:49 am

Yapdap wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
GTA is a game with things in this world that shouldn't exist. It's a hellhole for unholy activity. Halo doesn't have this problem. Most games don't.

Thats not really a problem, Unless youre overly soft.

Or if you're Christian.
Because beating whores to death with a baseball bat so you don't have to pay them is the sort of thing that only offends Christians.

No, wait, I think I've got that wrong somehow..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no reason to say I am narrow-minded. Just do it my way and you will have no problem at all." - Guenter Wendt.
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Reach

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:32 am

Does anyone play Star Wars Renegade/Elite Squadron for psp online?
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:46 am

Aree't'sa wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
GTA is a game with things in this world that shouldn't exist. It's a hellhole for unholy activity. Halo doesn't have this problem. Most games don't.

Thats not really a problem, Unless youre overly soft.

Or if you're Christian.
Because beating whores to death with a baseball bat so you don't have to pay them is the sort of thing that only offends Christians.

No, wait, I think I've got that wrong somehow..
That's actually a pretty good summary of the game, at least from what I've heard.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Settling In
Settling In
avatar

Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-07
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Owen S. wrote:
Aree't'sa wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
GTA is a game with things in this world that shouldn't exist. It's a hellhole for unholy activity. Halo doesn't have this problem. Most games don't.

Thats not really a problem, Unless youre overly soft.

Or if you're Christian.
Because beating whores to death with a baseball bat so you don't have to pay them is the sort of thing that only offends Christians.

No, wait, I think I've got that wrong somehow..
That's actually a pretty good summary of the game, at least from what I've heard.

First off theres lots of whores in the game, but you cant sleep with them. Secondly theres a trillion more things you can do, from playing poker, to breaking into military bases, and stealing tanks.
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Reach

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Actually, someone told me that you can.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
avatar

Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:07 pm

OK OK OK guys, lets turn the conversation down a little >.<

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 421
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : NZ

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:01 am

Nemesis wrote:
First off theres lots of whores in the game, but you cant sleep with them. Secondly theres a trillion more things you can do, from playing poker, to breaking into military bases, and stealing tanks.
You say that like it's a good thing.

Ever heard of Liberal Crime Squad? Methinks you'd really go for it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no reason to say I am narrow-minded. Just do it my way and you will have no problem at all." - Guenter Wendt.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 284
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:25 am

I like Pokemon. And Professor Layton. And Harvest Moon. And Phoenix Wright.

ie. mainly Japanese niche games.
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Reach

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:34 am

Cool i liks halo mah nam is te masta cheef Cool

This is what little kids who play Halo, who shouldn't play Halo say.
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 am

Yapdap wrote:
Cool i liks halo mah nam is te masta cheef Cool

This is what little kids who play Halo, who shouldn't play Halo say.
Actually, I don't see why little kids have XBoxes in the first place, if almost all the good games for it are FPS.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Owen S. wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
Cool i liks halo mah nam is te masta cheef Cool

This is what little kids who play Halo, who shouldn't play Halo say.
Actually, I don't see why little kids have XBoxes in the first place, if almost all the good games for it are FPS.
What if they have a computer?
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:44 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
Cool i liks halo mah nam is te masta cheef Cool

This is what little kids who play Halo, who shouldn't play Halo say.
Actually, I don't see why little kids have XBoxes in the first place, if almost all the good games for it are FPS.
What if they have a computer?
True. But they still shouldn't be allowed to grow up with shooting people virtually.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Reach

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:04 am

Owen S. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
Cool i liks halo mah nam is te masta cheef Cool

This is what little kids who play Halo, who shouldn't play Halo say.
Actually, I don't see why little kids have XBoxes in the first place, if almost all the good games for it are FPS.
What if they have a computer?
True. But they still shouldn't be allowed to grow up with shooting people virtually.

I know. And most of them are already bad. Playing games like that makes them worse.
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:06 am

Yapdap wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
Cool i liks halo mah nam is te masta cheef Cool

This is what little kids who play Halo, who shouldn't play Halo say.
Actually, I don't see why little kids have XBoxes in the first place, if almost all the good games for it are FPS.
What if they have a computer?
True. But they still shouldn't be allowed to grow up with shooting people virtually.

I know. And most of them are already bad. Playing games like that makes them worse.
Yeah.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:09 am

I play Star wars republic commando and star wars battlefront and BF 2 they are epic games
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 421
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : NZ

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:08 am

Austin Durick wrote:
I play Star wars republic commando and star wars battlefront and BF 2 they are epic games
No, no they are not. There is no "Epic" involved. "Epic" is games like (apparently) Skyrim: massive gameworlds, unlimited possibilities and huge, sweeping plots.

Note that I haven't actually played Skyrim and I'm just going on what I've picked up here and there.
Also note the "huge, sweeping plots" bit which excludes things like Mount & Blade and Grand Theft Auto.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 284
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:18 am

Aree't'sa wrote:
Austin Durick wrote:
I play Star wars republic commando and star wars battlefront and BF 2 they are epic games
No, no they are not. There is no "Epic" involved. "Epic" is games like (apparently) Skyrim: massive gameworlds, unlimited possibilities and huge, sweeping plots.

Note that I haven't actually played Skyrim and I'm just going on what I've picked up here and there.
Also note the "huge, sweeping plots" bit which excludes things like Mount & Blade and Grand Theft Auto.
I like to think the Mass Effect series falls under this category.
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 421
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : NZ

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:01 am

Mangatsika wrote:
I like to think the Mass Effect series falls under this category.
Haven't played, couldn't say.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:28 am

I prefer FPS games over MMO and third persion view games like scareface grand theft auto. I would rather do whatever rather than fighting other people. But every once and a while I play multiplayer games.
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Reach

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Yo. My gamertag is TriedCascade13. I just started Reach, and, as the scores show, I'm not as much a noob as people might think. I'm a hardcore Halo fan.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Yapdap wrote:
Yo. My gamertag is TriedCascade13. I just started Reach, and, as the scores show, I'm not as much a noob as people might think. I'm a hardcore Halo fan.
And the Areetsa says something.
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 421
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : NZ

PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 am

Yapdap wrote:
Yo. My gamertag is TriedCascade13. I just started Reach, and, as the scores show, I'm not as much a noob as people might think. I'm a hardcore Halo fan.
-Letters in username
-Only just started playing
-"Hardcore fan"
-Says "yo"
Yapdap wrote:
...I'm not as much a noob as people might think...
Wouldn't be too sure about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Video Games   

Back to top Go down
 
Video Games
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» alignment in video games
» scientists say video games boost brain power and multitasking
» World War II 3D Video Game
» Nintendo Attempts to block video game pirating
» Grinding in Video Games

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TFOL Forums :: Community :: Other Discussions-
Jump to: