Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.

HomeFrontpageFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where do you live?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Owen S.

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Medieval Guy wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Greece! The land of warm beaches and Gyros.

I bet it isn't that warm now, though...

You'd be surprised. It is actually pretty warm. It's about 12-14 degrees outside.
And that's warm... how?
Celsius.
Oh. Tongue

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Owen S. wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:

You'd be surprised. It is actually pretty warm. It's about 12-14 degrees outside.
And that's warm... how?
Celsius.
Oh. Tongue

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Athanasios wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Greece! The land of warm beaches and Gyros.

And that's warm... how?

Compared to other places, where there's snow and stuff. I haven't had a white Christmas ever in my life. Seriously.

Although I guess we can suffice to say the Jesus didn't either, since he was in the Middle East > Israel > Jerusalem at the time. Smile

Its pretty cold here, to be honest. Its supposed to be less than 10 degrees tomorrow. Brrr...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:

And that's warm... how?

Compared to other places, where there's snow and stuff. I haven't had a white Christmas ever in my life. Seriously.

Although I guess we can suffice to say the Jesus didn't either, since he was in the Middle East > Israel > Jerusalem at the time. Smile

Its pretty cold here, to be honest. Its supposed to be less than 10 degrees tomorrow. Brrr...

Is that in Fahrenheit? If so, what's it in Celsius?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:

And that's warm... how?

Celsius Happy

Read the rules here.
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
And that's warm... how?

Celsius Happy

I guess it depends on whether or not there's wind, you know?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
And that's warm... how?

Celsius Happy

And its really windy and its going to rain soon.

Read the rules here.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:

Celsius Happy

And its really windy and its going to rain soon.

Hehe, there you go.
Back to top Go down
Piece of Slice
Settling In
Settling In

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:00 am

I live in the rainy, cold, cloudy part of the United States. Roughly about an hour north of Seattle Washington, on an island that is accessible from a bridge. It is usually somewhat cold outside about 3/4 of the year. But the other quarter, from about June to beginning of October, is actually pretty beautiful. In the summer months, it is usually really warm, about 80* F, and sunny out. I'm not really a fan of the particular spot I live, it's full of rednecks mostly, and people that keep trash everywhere outside their house, it's rather nasty! It is a pretty small farming type of community established in 1903. I really like Seattle though, at least the parts I've been too. Bellevue is also really nice, it feels really clean. That's just a little about where I live Happy
Back to top Go down
Arnas
Doing Well Enough
Doing Well Enough

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:04 am

Oooooooooooooklahoma where the wind comes rushing down the plain!http://i75.servimg.com/u/f75/18/23/04/42/bok_tu10.jpg
Second tallest building in Oklahoma Happy Owned by the Williams Pipeline company. The one and only landmark of Tulsa... Besides the tornadoes that we can't find... Literally we had a tornado siren go off and nobody knew why... until they found trees on the road, oh, and we had a blizzard here too. On Christmas Eve. only thing that was wrong with that was I was at church during that... and we drove off a 2-3 foot "cliff/sign". that summer we had the hottest recorded temperature in the US of 112-114 degrees Fahrenheit- around 45 Celsius according to google. No tourist attractions and Open carry allowed anywhere now, besides if they have a big mean sign. Also, we have a river that is always dried up Happy

Last edited by Arnas on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arnas
Doing Well Enough
Doing Well Enough

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:04 am

Have a nice stay Happy
Back to top Go down
crash703
Doing Well Enough
Doing Well Enough

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:46 am

Wisconsin Brookfield for the win! I moved here 6 years ago from Illinois and since I was moving north I expected cold cold cold. (I love the cold) I was delighted when my house was almost covered in snow the first year I got here and extremely confused when I nearly melted in the summertime. (seriously Illinois is so much more consistent in temperature) High quality cheese everywhere, and I most certainly am not complaining, oh and not to mention beer... everywhere. Everyone wears their Packer jerseys to church on Sundays during the football season, oh and no matter how the year has been most people agree that 40* F is perfect tshirt temperature. One awesome thing about my town specifically is the Midwest Gaming Classic. Also I live about 30 minutes away from a beach that I have still never visited in my 6 years being here. (Who needs to cool off at the beach when you have legos, a basement, and an n64?)
Back to top Go down
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:02 pm

Arnas wrote:
Oooooooooooooklahoma where the wind comes rushing down the plain!http://i75.servimg.com/u/f75/18/23/04/42/bok_tu10.jpg
Second tallest building in Oklahoma Happy Owned by the Williams Pipeline company. The one and only landmark of Tulsa... Besides the tornadoes that we can't find... Literally we had a tornado siren go off and nobody knew why... until they found trees on the road, oh, and we had a blizzard here too. On Christmas Eve. only thing that was wrong with that was I was at church during that... and we drove off a 2-3 foot "cliff/sign". that summer we had the hottest recorded temperature in the US of 112-114 degrees Fahrenheit- around 45 Celsius according to google. No tourist attractions and Open carry allowed anywhere now, besides if they have a big mean sign. Also, we have a river that is always dried up Happy

45 degrees Celsius, you say? A few years beck we had those kinds of temperatures here in Greece... and fires were catching spontaneously.
Back to top Go down
Arnas
Doing Well Enough
Doing Well Enough

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:07 am

Athanasios wrote:
Arnas wrote:

45 degrees Celsius, you say? A few years beck we had those kinds of temperatures here in Greece... and fires were catching spontaneously.
lucky you Tongue
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:29 pm

Arnas wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Arnas wrote:

lucky you Tongue

Lucky?

Read the rules here.
Back to top Go down
Arnas
Doing Well Enough
Doing Well Enough

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Ben wrote:
Arnas wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Arnas wrote:

lucky you Tongue

Lucky?
Sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   

Back to top Go down

Where do you live?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2