Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.

HomeFrontpageFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Scary stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Scary stories   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:23 am

I created this thread because I did not know where to discuss scary news, so I just modified them a bit, into a scary story.

It was a relatively warm october night, and I had a ton of stuff to do for school. Since I was looking forward to the 200th anniversary of the birth of Franz Liszt (and of other reasons) I had no intent to do any of it.

So, without any intent of doing anything, I just fillded with minifigs a bit, played Minecraft and listened to Therion. After watching NCIS, like every day at seven, there was nothing left to do in the day, except finish it with a nice surf through TFOLPC forums and Kocke Klub.

Everything was nice, I laughed again at Areetsa's picture and moved on to the Slovene LUG forum. There I saw even more pictures of interesting 2012 sets and made a comment involving Qetzacoatl, wich was coincidentaly also the title of the song I was listenig to at the moment. when I came to the ridiculously disgusting 2012 super hero bionicle style sets, I saw a link. I didn't clikc at first, not much point. But I read it. At the end of the page name, there wasn't a .com, not a .net or .si or .org - there was .ru. It's interesting, really, I didn't notice many, excuse me - any - russian LEGO fans in all my time on the internet. Since I speak quite a bit of russian, I thought - "why not?" and clicked. It was in english first, but I corrected that in one click. Was a nice way to practice my russian after a year of sleeping in my russian class, I must say. But no aditional pictures, wich was what I was looking for there.

So, I liked the page and since forgetting a language, especially if you sacrificed two years of your life living in the (feces) hole of Moscow, is a shame, I thought - "why not bookmark it?"

I went to their homepage, ready to register and - click... hold... drop on the bar... And then I saw something awesome. With the edge of my eye. My LEGO searching sense activated, what I mostly use to see all visible bricks of the colour I seek at the same time, I also use for finding words in texts. "Izgleda, da je še vedno nekaj gamerja v meni!"* I thought. Somethign so awesome, I could only imagine it more than a year, a month and a week ago - LEGO Warcraft and Starcraft? I immediately ake a closer look. I read letter by letter, the title.

What I see scars the depths of my dark soul. I shivered in disgust and hatred to my past and those who gave it to me. My knife was calling for me. It's there, in my right pocket. "Prereži si zapestje... Ne moreš živeti tako..."** - it was calling. I was not able to bear the shame I felt with the discovery. I felt for it. Was it time to turn the blade?

What just seemed like the connection of my past and my present, giving the first of them a meaning and the second a foundation, perverted itself into the scariest moment of my life.

Blizzard entertainment made a contract with megabloks.

(seems there's still a bit of a gamer in me!)
(Cut your wrist... You can't live like this...)
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:08 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What dumbguys.
Back to top Go down
Ru

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:08 am

.ru

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:39 pm

XD

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Man, this is REALLY old thread... ok story time!!!
*ACKHEMMMM* ok....
Once, upon a brick, there was a clonetard named Nyan, who had a purist enemy named Ryan. Ryan gave all kinds of advice, like to be ninja, gangster, emo, and all the above. He even sold things people didn't want, like a human iPod.... so one day, Ryan tried to sell Nyan a poptart and Nyan swiped the poptart out of Ryan's hand, and Myan, Nyan's brother, picked the poptart off the ground and ate it. It was his favorite flavor: Strawberry with concrete and dirt. The next day Ryan went to Nyan's house and instead of Nyan answering the door, Nyan's sister, Ayan, went and answered the door. Ryan ran to Florida and came back 30 seconds later. After his initial shock, he wanted to go back to Nyan's house but he was afraid of clonetardedness. So, what he did is send his friend, Hian, his friend who was always high, to the door, but that soon failed, mostly because he couldn't find the door. So, he gave up and barged into the house, and ran into Ayan. *Awkward moment*. After Ryan got off of Ayan, Ayan was eating a regular poptart and apparently was literally stuck to Ryan. And then, Nyan...got out a gun...and...........wait, I forgot what happened afterwards....wait....I remember now!....so he got out a gun and SHOT THEM!!!!........WITH AIR!!!!! So, Ayan and Ryan apparently passed out after being annoyed by this freak of nature, and apparently got attached to each other... no, I mean LITERALLY attached to each other. The poptart like rotted all over their clothes, so they kind of have to do everything with each other...yes even going to the bathroom with each other. They have been attached for the last, like 36 minutes and got emotionally attached to each other, you know what I mean, and if you don't, TAKE BIOLOGY!!! So, then all the sudden Nyan pops into the room and shows Ryan his @w3s0m3 Cl0n3t@rd3d Cl0n3z, and put Ryan into a coma. Ayan goes "Nooooooooo!!!!" and then grabs a nearby knife and stabs Nyan's.........Cl0n3t@rd3d cl0n3 and then stabs Nyan and Nyan starts bleeding rainbow-colored blood, 'cause he's a friggn' Cl0n3t@rd!!! There was blood all over the floor and Ayan never had to paint the carpet a different color again!! The End??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories   Today at 2:15 am

Back to top Go down

Scary stories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1