Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.
 
HomeFrontpageFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Stupid mistakes made by stupids.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Ehh wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
Ok, so my sister accidentally flushed a plastic bag down the toilet and backed up the whole system!!! LOLZ!!
I do that every day without plastic bags.

Same here!!!! Laugh

We're like the big (feces) brothers! Except we're not brothers. Or are we?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:54 pm

This is getting really disturbing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:32 am

Ben wrote:
This is getting really disturbing.
Sorry, ok. Change of discussion.

Today I accidentally fell down the stairs and hit a cardboard box! It didn't hurt, but the same can't be said for the box...
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:45 am

Wangster wrote:
Ben wrote:
This is getting really disturbing.
Sorry, ok. Change of discussion.

Today I accidentally fell down the stairs and hit a cardboard box! It didn't hurt, but the same can't be said for the box...

It wasn't you - it was the big poopy brothers Laugh

Ouch.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:28 am

Ben wrote:
Wangster wrote:
Ben wrote:
This is getting really disturbing.
Sorry, ok. Change of discussion.

Today I accidentally fell down the stairs and hit a cardboard box! It didn't hurt, but the same can't be said for the box...

It wasn't you - it was the big poopy brothers Laugh

Ouch.
ok, then...
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Ben wrote:
Wangster wrote:
Ben wrote:
This is getting really disturbing.
Sorry, ok. Change of discussion.

Today I accidentally fell down the stairs and hit a cardboard box! It didn't hurt, but the same can't be said for the box...

It wasn't you - it was the big poopy brothers Laugh

Ouch.
Hey! I have never hurt a cardboard box in my life!
Back to top Go down
Master K. H.
Probationary Member
Probationary Member


Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-14
Location : A planet called EARTH!!!

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:50 am

Hey, it was an accident!! well, he said it was an accident anyways, since I don't think that you can fall down the stairs on purpose...
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:52 am

Master K. H. wrote:
Hey, it was an accident!! well, he said it was an accident anyways, since I don't think that you can fall down the stairs on purpose...

I think that he could.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Master K. H.
Probationary Member
Probationary Member


Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-14
Location : A planet called EARTH!!!

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 am

Ben wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Hey, it was an accident!! well, he said it was an accident anyways, since I don't think that you can fall down the stairs on purpose...

I think that he could.
For suicide??
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:00 am

Master K. H. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Hey, it was an accident!! well, he said it was an accident anyways, since I don't think that you can fall down the stairs on purpose...

I think that he could.
For suicide??

Falling down the stairs =/= suicide

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 am

Ben wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Hey, it was an accident!! well, he said it was an accident anyways, since I don't think that you can fall down the stairs on purpose...

I think that he could.
For suicide??

Falling down the stairs =/= suicide
Falling down the stairs succesfuly = suicide
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:34 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Ben wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Hey, it was an accident!! well, he said it was an accident anyways, since I don't think that you can fall down the stairs on purpose...

I think that he could.
For suicide??

Falling down the stairs =/= suicide
Falling down the stairs succesfuly = suicide
Ha, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Ehh
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 103
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:50 am

Unless it's a really short flight of stairs...
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Senior Member
Senior Member


Posts : 428
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : "Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains!"

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:15 am

If anyone ever wants to commit suicide by stairs, go to a large cathedral. They have so many stairs it would be impossible not to die after falling down the tower flight.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 284
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:19 am

Medieval Guy wrote:
If anyone ever wants to commit suicide by stairs, go to a large cathedral. They have so many stairs it would be impossible not to die after falling down the tower flight.
Like the Kölner Dom. Holy carp it has a lot of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:54 am

Medieval Guy wrote:
If anyone ever wants to commit suicide by stairs, go to a large cathedral. They have so many stairs it would be impossible not to die after falling down the tower flight.
AGGG!! I'm still falling!!!!AAAAAaaa etc.!
Back to top Go down
Ehh
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 103
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:11 am

Wangster wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
If anyone ever wants to commit suicide by stairs, go to a large cathedral. They have so many stairs it would be impossible not to die after falling down the tower flight.
AGGG!! I'm still falling!!!!AAAAAaaa etc.!
Sounds like your falling down an abyss! Oh
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Senior Member
Senior Member


Posts : 428
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : "Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains!"

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Mangatsika wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
If anyone ever wants to commit suicide by stairs, go to a large cathedral. They have so many stairs it would be impossible not to die after falling down the tower flight.
Like the Kölner Dom. Holy carp it has a lot of stairs.
Yep. I climbed them and it took quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Medieval Guy wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
If anyone ever wants to commit suicide by stairs, go to a large cathedral. They have so many stairs it would be impossible not to die after falling down the tower flight.
Like the Kölner Dom. Holy carp it has a lot of stairs.
Yep. I climbed them and it took quite a while.

*clap clap clap*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Senior Member
Senior Member


Posts : 428
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : "Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains!"

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Ben wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
If anyone ever wants to commit suicide by stairs, go to a large cathedral. They have so many stairs it would be impossible not to die after falling down the tower flight.
Like the Kölner Dom. Holy carp it has a lot of stairs.
Yep. I climbed them and it took quite a while.

*clap clap clap*
What? I wasn't bragging or anything, I was just agreeing that there are TONs of stairs...
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 284
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Medieval Guy wrote:
Ben wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
If anyone ever wants to commit suicide by stairs, go to a large cathedral. They have so many stairs it would be impossible not to die after falling down the tower flight.
Like the Kölner Dom. Holy carp it has a lot of stairs.
Yep. I climbed them and it took quite a while.

*clap clap clap*
What? I wasn't bragging or anything, I was just agreeing that there are TONs of stairs...
I couldn't even climb them all. I got scared and quit at the metal stair part.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:16 am

Mangatsika wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Ben wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
If anyone ever wants to commit suicide by stairs, go to a large cathedral. They have so many stairs it would be impossible not to die after falling down the tower flight.
Like the Kölner Dom. Holy carp it has a lot of stairs.
Yep. I climbed them and it took quite a while.

*clap clap clap*
What? I wasn't bragging or anything, I was just agreeing that there are TONs of stairs...
I couldn't even climb them all. I got scared and quit at the metal stair part.

I know how you felt... once I was climbing this really tall lighthouse with my brothers cub scout pack and I was getting a bit nauseous half-way up, it was really tall... and narrow... i was getting claustrophobic and acrophobic at the same time Tongue

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:30 am

Ben wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Ben wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:

Yep. I climbed them and it took quite a while.

*clap clap clap*
What? I wasn't bragging or anything, I was just agreeing that there are TONs of stairs...
I couldn't even climb them all. I got scared and quit at the metal stair part.

I know how you felt... once I was climbing this really tall lighthouse with my brothers cub scout pack and I was getting a bit nauseous half-way up, it was really tall... and narrow... i was getting claustrophobic and acrophobic at the same time Tongue
Ok.....
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Ehh wrote:
Unless it's a really short flight of stairs...
Unless there are spikes on them.
Back to top Go down
Marty Ford
Member
Member


Posts : 157
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Detroit Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:31 am

Ben wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Ben wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:

Yep. I climbed them and it took quite a while.

*clap clap clap*
What? I wasn't bragging or anything, I was just agreeing that there are TONs of stairs...
I couldn't even climb them all. I got scared and quit at the metal stair part.

I know how you felt... once I was climbing this really tall lighthouse with my brothers cub scout pack and I was getting a bit nauseous half-way up, it was really tall... and narrow... i was getting claustrophobic and acrophobic at the same time Tongue
My brother wouldn't climb a lighthouse cause he's afraid of heights.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:10 am

I went to get a knife (Craft knife) and I went to the FREEZER to get a knife... fail.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Fail-o!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:45 am

Ben wrote:
Fail-o!
Yeah... so today at school, I accidentally stabbed myself...
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:05 pm

You do a lot of fails, don't you...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Ben wrote:
You do a lot of fails, don't you...
Yeah, it's kinda my thing..
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:19 am

The title of this thread is decieving. It contains epick.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:18 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
The title of this thread is decieving. It contains epick.
Well, then how do you change the title?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:22 am

Wangster wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
The title of this thread is decieving. It contains epick.
Well, then how do you change the title?
Ask Areetsa or Flare.
Back to top Go down
Master K. H.
Probationary Member
Probationary Member


Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-14
Location : A planet called EARTH!!!

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 am

Wait, so users can't change topics?
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 421
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : NZ

PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Master K. H. wrote:
Wait, so users can't change topics?
Only if they created them to start with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stupid mistakes made by stupids.   

Back to top Go down
 
Stupid mistakes made by stupids.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Fan made Chaos Dwarf army book
» a very stupid youtube troller
» If they made a Gears of War movie....
» lamborghini home made in china
» THIS IS THE BEST DRAWING I HAVE PROBABLY EVER MADE.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TFOL Forums :: Community :: General Discussions-
Jump to: