Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.
 
HomeFrontpageFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 POLITIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!1!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
avatar

Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: POLITIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!1!   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:16 am

Lets do this! Cool

Obama sucks!

Tongue

OK, lets try to keep things civil...

Michele Obama is fat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
JohnDaniels
Settling In
Settling In
avatar

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : People's Republik of Kalifornia (Help!)

PostSubject: Re: POLITIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!1!   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:40 am

Ben wrote:
Lets do this! Cool

Obama sucks!

Tongue

OK, lets try to keep things civil...

Michele Obama is fat.
No he blows!

Tongue

She is also a slob!

P.S. Do you know who John Galt is?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: POLITIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!1!   Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:43 am

Speaking of politics, a friend of mine found a book by Muamar Al Gadafi. SIGNED. Reading it now.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
avatar

Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: POLITIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!1!   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Good for you. Whats the connection. We're supposed to be arguing about politics here. Go make a book readers club somewhere else.

Tongue

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: POLITIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!1!   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Ben wrote:
Good for you. Whats the connection. We're supposed to be arguing about politics here. Go make a book readers club somewhere else.

Tongue
It is a politically critical book, against modern democracy. Which sucks.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
avatar

Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: POLITIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!1!   Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:34 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Ben wrote:
Good for you. Whats the connection. We're supposed to be arguing about politics here. Go make a book readers club somewhere else.

Tongue
It is a politically critical book, against modern democracy. Which sucks.

Orly...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: POLITIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!1!   Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:55 am

Ben wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Ben wrote:
Good for you. Whats the connection. We're supposed to be arguing about politics here. Go make a book readers club somewhere else.

Tongue
It is a politically critical book, against modern democracy. Which sucks.

Orly...
Well yes - a well-organized minority can easily run a country by seizing power democratically.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
avatar

Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: POLITIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!1!   Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Ben wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Ben wrote:
Good for you. Whats the connection. We're supposed to be arguing about politics here. Go make a book readers club somewhere else.

Tongue
It is a politically critical book, against modern democracy. Which sucks.

Orly...
Well yes - a well-organized minority can easily run a country by seizing power democratically.

True. For example: Weimar Republic -> Third Reich

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 421
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : NZ

PostSubject: Re: POLITIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!1!   Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Ben wrote:
True. For example: Weimar Republic -> Third Reich
On the pro-democracy side, that only worked because the NSDAP ran roughshod over the german legal system once they had power. They lied through their teeth to get a foothold, and then took over.
JohnDaniels wrote:
P.S. Do you know who John Galt is?
Apparently about halfway through the book the question ceases to be "who is John Galt?" and becomes "when will John Galt shut up?".
Something about a single speech that goes on for 200 pages.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no reason to say I am narrow-minded. Just do it my way and you will have no problem at all." - Guenter Wendt.
Back to top Go down
JohnDaniels
Settling In
Settling In
avatar

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : People's Republik of Kalifornia (Help!)

PostSubject: Re: POLITIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!1!   Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:41 am

JohnDaniels wrote:
P.S. Do you know who John Galt is?
Apparently about halfway through the book the question ceases to be "who is John Galt?" and becomes "when will John Galt shut up?".
Something about a single speech that goes on for 200 pages.[/quote]
Some people could look at it that way. Actually I'm not sure how long the speech is...
I just checked and it is 56 pages long, in the last 9/10 of the book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: POLITIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!1!   

Back to top Go down
 
POLITIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!1!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TFOL Forums :: Community :: Other Discussions-
Jump to: