Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.
 
HomeFrontpageFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Medieval vignette

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rate this
Pathetic.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Decent.
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
Good.
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Great.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Awesome.
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6
 

AuthorMessage
Caleb Z.
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 115
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : New England

PostSubject: Medieval vignette   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:26 am

Mocpages
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 348
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Medieval vignette   Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Caleb Z. wrote:
Mocpages
Couldn't you post your picture here?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Exits, There on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
avatar

Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Medieval vignette   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Not bad.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Caleb Z.
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 115
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: Medieval vignette   Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:04 am

Zac. wrote:
Caleb Z. wrote:
Mocpages
Couldn't you post your picture here?

No, mocpages doesn't host the pictures so i can't.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
avatar

Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: Medieval vignette   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:17 am

Caleb Z. wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Caleb Z. wrote:
Mocpages
Couldn't you post your picture here?

No, mocpages doesn't host the pictures so i can't.
Umm, when you're uploading the pics, could you, ummm copy the HTML tag? Like this:

Back to top Go down
Caleb Z.
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 115
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: Medieval vignette   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Wangster wrote:
Caleb Z. wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Caleb Z. wrote:
Mocpages
Couldn't you post your picture here?

No, mocpages doesn't host the pictures so i can't.
Umm, when you're uploading the pics, could you, ummm copy the HTML tag? Like this:


I guess. I'll do that in the future.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 428
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : "Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains!"

PostSubject: Re: Medieval vignette   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:52 am

You could go to edit the post on MOCpages and copy the HTML from there.
Back to top Go down
Master K. H.
Probationary Member
Probationary Member
avatar

Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-14
Location : A planet called EARTH!!!

PostSubject: Re: Medieval vignette   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:54 am

Medieval Guy wrote:
You could go to edit the post on MOCpages and copy the HTML from there.
You can do that?
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 348
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Medieval vignette   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 am

Master K. H. wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
You could go to edit the post on MOCpages and copy the HTML from there.
You can do that?
Yeah its well easy

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Exits, There on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Master K. H.
Probationary Member
Probationary Member
avatar

Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-14
Location : A planet called EARTH!!!

PostSubject: Re: Medieval vignette   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:02 am

Zac. wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
You could go to edit the post on MOCpages and copy the HTML from there.
You can do that?
Yeah its well easy
Ok, i'll try that.
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Reach

PostSubject: Re: Medieval vignette   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:01 am

Master K. H. wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
You could go to edit the post on MOCpages and copy the HTML from there.
You can do that?
Yeah its well easy
Ok, i'll try that.

That's what I do.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
avatar

Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: Medieval vignette   Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Yapdap wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
You could go to edit the post on MOCpages and copy the HTML from there.
You can do that?
Yeah its well easy
Ok, i'll try that.

That's what I do.
I do that also so I don't have to waste my free 200 photos on Flickr. Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Medieval vignette   

Back to top Go down
 
Medieval vignette
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Medieval City of Praaven- Your help wanted!
» looking for women :
» Medieval times
» The Medieval City of Praaven [Test Version November 12th]- Let's get Building!
» Search for a 1x1 rp

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TFOL Forums :: LEGO Themes :: Town & Historical Themes-
Jump to: