Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.
 
HomeFrontpageFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 "Fun" Chat!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:

Same, but my dad deserved it. He's a real jerk...

Ok, spit it out. What did he do to you [are you angry about] this time? Wink
Missed an allowance Laugh

Hehe... you know I have never had an allowance. Ever. I mean, once upon a time when I used to cut the grass he would give us a couple Euros, but other than that, B-days or Celebrations and Grandparents.

Oh, and this summer I might get a job, working [hopefully in the kitchen!] of an ice-cream/cafe shop. Smile

Yeah... how do you buy LEGOs, then?

Like I said, I get money from relatives. But, unfortunately, somehow, I've been blamed for breaking our garbage disposal. And now I owe my dad like 251 Euros! What the HE[double hockey sticks]!!

Ouch, how could you get blamed for that if you didn't actually do it!?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Member
Member


Posts : 175
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:

Missed an allowance Laugh

Hehe... you know I have never had an allowance. Ever. I mean, once upon a time when I used to cut the grass he would give us a couple Euros, but other than that, B-days or Celebrations and Grandparents.

Oh, and this summer I might get a job, working [hopefully in the kitchen!] of an ice-cream/cafe shop. Smile

Yeah... how do you buy LEGOs, then?

Like I said, I get money from relatives. But, unfortunately, somehow, I've been blamed for breaking our garbage disposal. And now I owe my dad like 251 Euros! What the HE[double hockey sticks]!!

Ouch, how could you get blamed for that if you didn't actually do it!?

Weeeeeeeell, I was filling the dishwasher, and when I finished I turned on the garbage disposal to clean the drain (the water had not drained from the sink, since bits of food and stuff were sitting in the bottom of the garbage disposal).

I was NOT rushing.

So when I finished, I could have sworn I turned it off. So I left, and went to do some homework. Later, my Dad calls me back down and asks if I had used the garbage disposal. I told him I had. He told me it had burned out, and so would have to be replaced. And he said that this would cost me around 500 euros.

He said that I had to pay for it, since: "I'm growing up now and I have to be more responsible, and I burned it out, and I should be thankful that he's not a bank since I can't pay my debts right away and thus will not have to go to jail..." bullcrud.

So anyway, the guy came and installed that, and thankfully it was only around half the cost.

So I'm only half as mad. (at him). Which is still a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Ouch.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Member
Member


Posts : 175
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Ben wrote:
Ouch.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Ouch.

Yeah.

For some strange reason, we don't have a garbage disposal here in our house, IDK why.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Member
Member


Posts : 175
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Ouch.

Yeah.

For some strange reason, we don't have a garbage disposal here in our house, IDK why.

Maybe you don't need it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Member
Member


Posts : 175
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Alright, I have to go and practice my guitar now. See y'all later!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Athanasios wrote:
Alright, I have to go and practice my guitar now. See y'all later!

Cya!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Member
Member


Posts : 175
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Alright, I have to go and practice my guitar now. See y'all later!

Cya!

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Athanasios wrote:
Alright, I have to go and practice my guitar now. See y'all later!
You play guitar? Nice! Acoustic or electric?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 284
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:32 am

Aree't'sa wrote:
Ben wrote:
If you believe that, then you're mistaken. The US is too influential, its going to mess up things internationally. No one is safe.
Replace "US" with "UN" and you'd probably be about right. The US itself doesn't really have that much power any more, though.
?

The UN has no actual power or influence (at least here it matters) whatsoever.


Last edited by Mangatsika on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 284
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:33 am

Athanasios wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
I love my dad. He has a job.

Of course, that's because we center our lives around God. It truly makes your life happier.
I'm gonna object to that by saying one can be perfectly happy without a god in their life.

Uh, I wouldn't be too sure if I were you....
I'm gonna object to that by saying you're wrong and I'm right.
Back to top Go down
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 282
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Trapped in an Oil Painting

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:19 am

Athanasios wrote:
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Caleb Z. wrote:
Well 2011 has been one of the worst years in a while for me, my dad got laid off. Sad
Same, but my dad deserved it. He's a real jerk...

Ok, spit it out. What did he do to you [are you angry about] this time? Wink
Let's see here. Ever since I quit Boy Scouts (total snoozefest, I hate the outdoors), he hasn't been a fan of me.

He's one of those chaps that work every waking hour of the day, while I like to enjoy life (I do pull my fair share, however). I like TV, internet, and videos games, things he loathes. I'm not a sports fan, he is.

I used to live with these differences, but that quickly changed when he said "I've given up on you". What a (rooster)-bite move that was...

For the record: we don't have 'allowances' at my house, we have snow-shoveling jobs.
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:22 am

Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Caleb Z. wrote:
Well 2011 has been one of the worst years in a while for me, my dad got laid off. Sad
Same, but my dad deserved it. He's a real jerk...

Ok, spit it out. What did he do to you [are you angry about] this time? Wink
Let's see here. Ever since I quit Boy Scouts (total snoozefest, I hate the outdoors), he hasn't been a fan of me.

He's one of those chaps that work every waking hour of the day, while I like to enjoy life (I do pull my fair share, however). I like TV, internet, and videos games, things he loathes. I'm not a sports fan, he is.

I used to live with these differences, but that quickly changed when he said "I've given up on you". What a (rooster)-bite move that was...

For the record: we don't have 'allowances' at my house, we have snow-shoveling jobs.
Ouch... sounds pretty rotten.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Senior Member
Senior Member


Posts : 428
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : "Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains!"

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:12 am

Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Caleb Z. wrote:
Well 2011 has been one of the worst years in a while for me, my dad got laid off. Sad
Same, but my dad deserved it. He's a real jerk...

Ok, spit it out. What did he do to you [are you angry about] this time? Wink
Let's see here. Ever since I quit Boy Scouts (total snoozefest, I hate the outdoors), he hasn't been a fan of me.

He's one of those chaps that work every waking hour of the day, while I like to enjoy life (I do pull my fair share, however). I like TV, internet, and videos games, things he loathes. I'm not a sports fan, he is.

I used to live with these differences, but that quickly changed when he said "I've given up on you". What a (rooster)-bite move that was...

For the record: we don't have 'allowances' at my house, we have snow-shoveling jobs.
Sheesh. I don't think that my dad is a huge fan of the time I spend online or with my Legos, but he tolerates it without blatantly saying that he disapproves. So really, I don't know what he thinks...
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:47 am

Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:


Ok, spit it out. What did he do to you [are you angry about] this time? Wink
Missed an allowance Laugh

Hehe... you know I have never had an allowance. Ever. I mean, once upon a time when I used to cut the grass he would give us a couple Euros, but other than that, B-days or Celebrations and Grandparents.

Oh, and this summer I might get a job, working [hopefully in the kitchen!] of an ice-cream/cafe shop. Smile

Yeah... how do you buy LEGOs, then?

Like I said, I get money from relatives. But, unfortunately, somehow, I've been blamed for breaking our garbage disposal. And now I owe my dad like 251 Euros! What the HE[double hockey sticks]!!
[insert sentence of swearing, profanity, and/or explicit language here]
Back to top Go down
Caleb Z.
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 115
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:04 am

Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Caleb Z. wrote:
Well 2011 has been one of the worst years in a while for me, my dad got laid off. Sad
Same, but my dad deserved it. He's a real jerk...

My dad didn't deserve it, He's been laid off multiple time for no reason. And this time he thinks he got laid off because he was doing the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:42 am

Caleb Z. wrote:
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Caleb Z. wrote:
Well 2011 has been one of the worst years in a while for me, my dad got laid off. Sad
Same, but my dad deserved it. He's a real jerk...

My dad didn't deserve it, He's been laid off multiple time for no reason. And this time he thinks he got laid off because he was doing the right thing.
Ouch...
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:51 am

Merry Christmas, guys! Smile

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 282
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Trapped in an Oil Painting

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:20 am

Owen S. wrote:
Merry Christmas, guys! Smile
Not for forty minutes wierdo. =P
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 284
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Merry Christmas, guys! Smile
Not for forty minutes wierdo. =P
Well, I've opened my presents already, and I am proud to say I am now an owner of a Medieval Market Village.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Member
Member


Posts : 175
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Owen S. wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Alright, I have to go and practice my guitar now. See y'all later!
You play guitar? Nice! Acoustic or electric?

Electric. I also play drums, as does my little brother. =D
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Member
Member


Posts : 175
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Mangatsika wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
I love my dad. He has a job.

Of course, that's because we center our lives around God. It truly makes your life happier.
I'm gonna object to that by saying one can be perfectly happy without a god in their life.

Uh, I wouldn't be too sure if I were you....
I'm gonna object to that by saying you're wrong and I'm right.

Aaand I'm gonna stop arguing, since it just got pointless.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Member
Member


Posts : 175
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Athanasios wrote:
somehow, I've been blamed for breaking our garbage disposal. And now I owe my dad like 251 Euros! What the HE[double hockey sticks]!!
[insert sentence of swearing, profanity, and/or explicit language here][/quote]

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Member
Member


Posts : 175
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Caleb Z. wrote:
Well 2011 has been one of the worst years in a while for me, my dad got laid off. Sad
Same, but my dad deserved it. He's a real jerk...

Ok, spit it out. What did he do to you [are you angry about] this time? Wink
Let's see here. Ever since I quit Boy Scouts (total snoozefest, I hate the outdoors), he hasn't been a fan of me.

He's one of those chaps that work every waking hour of the day, while I like to enjoy life (I do pull my fair share, however). I like TV, internet, and videos games, things he loathes. I'm not a sports fan, he is.

I used to live with these differences, but that quickly changed when he said "I've given up on you". What a (rooster)-bite move that was...

For the record: we don't have 'allowances' at my house, we have snow-shoveling jobs.

Ouch... what kind of dad says "I've given up on you." ??
Anyway, I hope it works out for you...

...and you get lot's of cool stuff, so MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Merry Christmas, guys! Smile
Not for forty minutes wierdo. =P

LOL
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Member
Member


Posts : 175
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Mangatsika wrote:
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Merry Christmas, guys! Smile
Not for forty minutes wierdo. =P
Well, I've opened my presents already, and I am proud to say I am now an owner of a Medieval Market Village.

Well congrats, then. Happy
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Member
Member


Posts : 175
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Caleb Z. wrote:
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Caleb Z. wrote:
Well 2011 has been one of the worst years in a while for me, my dad got laid off. Sad
Same, but my dad deserved it. He's a real jerk...

My dad didn't deserve it, He's been laid off multiple time for no reason. And this time he thinks he got laid off because he was doing the right thing.

I guess here we could all go on about how great a man he is, how awesome it is that he stood up for the right thing, not to worry about it, blah blah blah, but the truth is...

..he got laid off, and that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Got the Knight Bus! Smile So many purple pieces! Smile

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Member
Member


Posts : 175
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:21 am

Owen S. wrote:
Got the Knight Bus! Smile So many purple pieces! Smile

Kewl!
Back to top Go down
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 282
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Trapped in an Oil Painting

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:28 am

I got Halo Anniversary! Hah, in your face internet!
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Member
Member


Posts : 175
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:30 am

Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
I got Halo Anniversary! Hah, in your face internet!

Cool. I got some money which was immediately taken away from me by the parental units, on the grounds that I had a giant debt to pay. Frickin' #$%@^@ ^@%^ @%^%@^% !$.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 284
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:40 am

Athanasios wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
I love my dad. He has a job.

Of course, that's because we center our lives around God. It truly makes your life happier.
I'm gonna object to that by saying one can be perfectly happy without a god in their life.

Uh, I wouldn't be too sure if I were you....
I'm gonna object to that by saying you're wrong and I'm right.

Aaand I'm gonna stop arguing, since it just got pointless.
Respect.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:58 am

Athanasios wrote:
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
I got Halo Anniversary! Hah, in your face internet!

Cool. I got some money which was immediately taken away from me by the parental units, on the grounds that I had a giant debt to pay. Frickin' #$%@^@ ^@%^ @%^%@^% !$.
Why??
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 284
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:17 am

Wangster wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
I got Halo Anniversary! Hah, in your face internet!

Cool. I got some money which was immediately taken away from me by the parental units, on the grounds that I had a giant debt to pay. Frickin' #$%@^@ ^@%^ @%^%@^% !$.
Why??
Because he's Greek. They're all in debt.

(Please forgive me, I just had to.)
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:30 am

Mangatsika wrote:
Wangster wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
I got Halo Anniversary! Hah, in your face internet!

Cool. I got some money which was immediately taken away from me by the parental units, on the grounds that I had a giant debt to pay. Frickin' #$%@^@ ^@%^ @%^%@^% !$.
Why??
Because he's Greek. They're all in debt.

(Please forgive me, I just had to.)
I meant with the $%&#-ing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   Today at 2:15 am

Back to top Go down
 
"Fun" Chat!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Round 6 - Laguna Seca - Pre Race Chat
» Grand Fantasia Chat
» Random Chat #105
» chit chit chat chat
» Err... Chat Ban?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TFOL Forums :: Community :: General Discussions-
Jump to: