Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.
 
HomeFrontpageFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What did you get this year?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
E.K.O.
Member
Member


Posts : 158
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : Gävle, Sweden

PostSubject: What did you get this year?   Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:12 pm

What did you get for presents this year?

I got:
An alarm clock.
Socks. Tongue
Clothes.
A can with lots of candy.
Lots of money (About 2000 SEK, which is like 200$.)
A smartphone. Smile

That's all I remember as of now. Tongue

Yes, I didn't get any Lego this year. Sad


Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:41 pm

E.K.Ocreations wrote:
What did you get for presents this year?

I got:
An alarm clock.
Socks. Tongue
Clothes.
A can with lots of candy.
Lots of money (About 2000 SEK, which is like 200$.)
A smartphone. Smile

That's all I remember as of now. Tongue

Yes, I didn't get any Lego this year. Sad


Sad, very sad. NO LEGO!! WHY!?!?!?! I feel very bad for you, and if I could, I would donate some of my Christmas lego.
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:01 am

I got...
A camera.
Lego Harry Potter for PS3.
The Knight Bus set.
A lumberjack minifig.
The book "Weird Pennsylvania".
A harmonica.
Two guitar magazines.
A new wallet.
And a bunch of money. Happy

All in all, a good haul! Smile

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 284
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:42 am

Medieval Market Village

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

Dominion expansion: Alchemy

Portal 2

and some Magic cards.

I am very pleased.
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:50 am

Mangatsika wrote:
Medieval Market Village

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

Dominion expansion: Alchemy

Portal 2

and some Magic cards.

I am very pleased.
Ah, lucky! You got Portal 2! Tongue

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Reach

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:33 am

All of the Heroica sets.

A bunch of Xbox games.

An Xbox 360 with a faulty power supply. Lets me play for only a few minutes. No one's open so I have to exchange it tomorrow.

Arkham City. Most epic game ever. The graphics are amazing. The cutscenes (Most) are interactive. It's a beautiful mixture of a movie, and a game. I have to wait 'till tomorrow to play anymore!
Back to top Go down
E.K.O.
Member
Member


Posts : 158
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : Gävle, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:05 am

Owen S. wrote:
I got...
A camera.
Lego Harry Potter for PS3.
The Knight Bus set.
A lumberjack minifig.
The book "Weird Pennsylvania".
A harmonica.
Two guitar magazines.
A new wallet.
And a bunch of money. Happy

All in all, a good haul! Smile
A new camera? Yay! Finally we can see some good photos from you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:09 am

Yapdap wrote:
All of the Heroica sets.

A bunch of Xbox games.

An Xbox 360 with a faulty power supply. Lets me play for only a few minutes. No one's open so I have to exchange it tomorrow.

Arkham City. Most epic game ever. The graphics are amazing. The cutscenes (Most) are interactive. It's a beautiful mixture of a movie, and a game. I have to wait 'till tomorrow to play anymore!
Ok, and on top of that, your SHIPMENT AFTER Christmas!!
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:22 am

E.K.Ocreations wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
I got...
A camera.
Lego Harry Potter for PS3.
The Knight Bus set.
A lumberjack minifig.
The book "Weird Pennsylvania".
A harmonica.
Two guitar magazines.
A new wallet.
And a bunch of money. Happy

All in all, a good haul! Smile
A new camera? Yay! Finally we can see some good photos from you! Smile
Weelll.... I was using my dad's before, and the camera I got was the same.... Tongue So, no new photo quality.. Tongue

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:12 pm

I got ACTUAL LEGO!!!

And a cool new hat.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:19 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
I got ACTUAL LEGO!!!

And a cool new hat.
YAYY!! I like Lego, and hats!!
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:52 am

E.K.Ocreations wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
I got...
A camera.
Lego Harry Potter for PS3.
The Knight Bus set.
A lumberjack minifig.
The book "Weird Pennsylvania".
A harmonica.
Two guitar magazines.
A new wallet.
And a bunch of money. Happy

All in all, a good haul! Smile
A new camera? Yay! Finally we can see some good photos from you! Smile
Isn't that a little insulting?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:53 am

I must say, my fine chaps, you are very lucky to get so much LEGO, but immesurably misfortunate, because you get money for christmas.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Z.
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 115
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:43 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
I must say, my fine chaps, you are very lucky to get so much LEGO, but immesurably misfortunate, because you get money for christmas.


Why is money a bad thing, he can spend it on what ever he whats.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:01 am

Caleb Z. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
I must say, my fine chaps, you are very lucky to get so much LEGO, but immesurably misfortunate, because you get money for christmas.


Why is money a bad thing, he can spend it on what ever he whats.

And it lacks respect, imagination and surprise that a christmas gift requires. It's just a materialistic shortcut to yoursatisfaction. And if someone takes a shortcut through your heart, what do you mean to that person?
Back to top Go down
Ehh
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 103
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:50 am

I got money, gift cards, and Lego!!!
Back to top Go down
Ru
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 209
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-09-17
Location : Nc, USA

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:12 am

No Lego for me Sad
But I got Annie a set, and we share peices, so sorta did get Lego.

But I got a nice Video Camera, and I shall do epicness with it.
I also got the board game "Settlers of Catan," anyone ever played it?

And I got books, "Brave new world", "Farenheit 451" and "Lord of the flies."
Can you say dystopian?
Back to top Go down
Ehh
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 103
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:02 am

Ru wrote:
No Lego for me Sad
But I got Annie a set, and we share peices, so sorta did get Lego.

But I got a nice Video Camera, and I shall do epicness with it.
I also got the board game "Settlers of Catan," anyone ever played it?

And I got books, "Brave new world", "Farenheit 451" and "Lord of the flies."
Can you say dystopian?

Settlers of Catan is a great game of strategy, luck and fun. I really like it and have been playing it for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 284
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 am

Ehh wrote:
Ru wrote:
No Lego for me Sad
But I got Annie a set, and we share peices, so sorta did get Lego.

But I got a nice Video Camera, and I shall do epicness with it.
I also got the board game "Settlers of Catan," anyone ever played it?

And I got books, "Brave new world", "Farenheit 451" and "Lord of the flies."
Can you say dystopian?

Settlers of Catan is a great game of strategy, luck and fun. I really like it and have been playing it for a long time.
Also, as soon as you get a hang of it, get the Cities and Knights expansion. It makes the game infinitely better.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Ru wrote:
No Lego for me Sad
But I got Annie a set, and we share peices, so sorta did get Lego.

But I got a nice Video Camera, and I shall do epicness with it.
I also got the board game "Settlers of Catan," anyone ever played it?

And I got books, "Brave new world", "Farenheit 451" and "Lord of the flies."
Can you say dystopian?
Well, at least you got SOME Lego...
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Mangatsika wrote:
Ehh wrote:
Ru wrote:
No Lego for me Sad
But I got Annie a set, and we share peices, so sorta did get Lego.

But I got a nice Video Camera, and I shall do epicness with it.
I also got the board game "Settlers of Catan," anyone ever played it?

And I got books, "Brave new world", "Farenheit 451" and "Lord of the flies."
Can you say dystopian?

Settlers of Catan is a great game of strategy, luck and fun. I really like it and have been playing it for a long time.
Also, as soon as you get a hang of it, get the Cities and Knights expansion. It makes the game infinitely better.
My sister never wants to play with expansions...
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 421
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : NZ

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Deus Otiosus wrote:
And it lacks respect, imagination and surprise that a christmas gift requires. It's just a materialistic shortcut to yoursatisfaction. And if someone takes a shortcut through your heart, what do you mean to that person?
That they don't want to risk a merry Christmas tantrum? If you've got more than a handful of children living in one house, the risk goes up exponentially, because you can't spend an entire fortnight pondering presents.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Aree't'sa wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
And it lacks respect, imagination and surprise that a christmas gift requires. It's just a materialistic shortcut to yoursatisfaction. And if someone takes a shortcut through your heart, what do you mean to that person?
That they don't want to risk a merry Christmas tantrum? If you've got more than a handful of children living in one house, the risk goes up exponentially, because you can't spend an entire fortnight pondering presents.
Not risking a tantrum because of selfish reasons - to not have to deal with kids.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Z.
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 115
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Caleb Z. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
I must say, my fine chaps, you are very lucky to get so much LEGO, but immesurably misfortunate, because you get money for christmas.


Why is money a bad thing, he can spend it on what ever he whats.

And it lacks respect, imagination and surprise that a christmas gift requires. It's just a materialistic shortcut to yoursatisfaction. And if someone takes a shortcut through your heart, what do you mean to that person?

Yeah, i guess your right.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Z.
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 115
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Ru wrote:
No Lego for me Sad
But I got Annie a set, and we share peices, so sorta did get Lego.

But I got a nice Video Camera, and I shall do epicness with it.
I also got the board game "Settlers of Catan," anyone ever played it?

And I got books, "Brave new world", "Farenheit 451" and "Lord of the flies."
Can you say dystopian?

Love that game.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Senior Member
Senior Member


Posts : 428
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : "Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains!"

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 am

I got a laptop, Medieval Market Village, Mill Village Raid, clothes, a trebuchet, and a sled.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 761
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:04 am

Well, I just got another set!!! Rocka 3.0, from my aunt.

Funny, I was always sure I'd never own a HF set...
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 348
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:11 pm

I got money for lego(Gonna spend it all now)
Napoleon total war
A balaclava
More money
Chocolate! Chocolate !Chocolate!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Exits, There on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What did you get this year?   Today at 12:10 am

Back to top Go down
 
What did you get this year?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Happy New Year everyone.
» Limited time offer tickets for New Year eve party for NYC group discount available
» The Hottest 41 Year Old Right Now
» 3DS games coming this Year
» Happy New Year V. 4710, 4.709, or 4.649

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TFOL Forums :: Community :: General Discussions-
Jump to: