Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.
 
HomeFrontpageFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 LEGO Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Reach

PostSubject: LEGO Friends   Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:02 am

Lego is coming out with a new line of sets called Friends. On Yahoo it said people were outraged. I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Friends   Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:07 am

Yapdap wrote:
Lego is coming out with a new line of sets called Friends. On Yahoo it said people were outraged. I don't get it.
Have you seen the pictures?! It's WAY too happy and stereotypically feminine!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member


Posts : 284
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Friends   Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:27 am

Owen S. wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
Lego is coming out with a new line of sets called Friends. On Yahoo it said people were outraged. I don't get it.
Have you seen the pictures?! It's WAY too happy and stereotypically feminine!
Yes, but the parts! And the colours!

Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Friends   Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:28 am

Mangatsika wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
Lego is coming out with a new line of sets called Friends. On Yahoo it said people were outraged. I don't get it.
Have you seen the pictures?! It's WAY too happy and stereotypically feminine!
Yes, but the parts! And the colours!

True.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Friends   Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:16 am

I SECOND THAT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LEGO Friends   

Back to top Go down
 
LEGO Friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Lego Friends coming (very) soon!
» New LEGO store coming to Newark, DE!!!
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» Whiter Brighter LEGO
» Looking for New Star Wars Lego

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TFOL Forums :: LEGO Themes :: Misc. Themes-
Jump to: