Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.
 
HomeFrontpageFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The MOC Speed Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: The MOC Speed Contest   Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:49 am

Hosted on MOCpages, for your inconvenience...

Link

The first round of the game will begin on December 26th, and end on December 30th. The goal of the game, is to build the best creation in the quickest amount of time. Each round lasts only 5 days.

Wink

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The MOC Speed Contest   Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:01 am

Ben wrote:
Hosted on MOCpages, for your inconvenience...

Link

The first round of the game will begin on December 26th, and end on December 30th. The goal of the game, is to build the best creation in the quickest amount of time. Each round lasts only 5 days.

Wink
Joined. Happy I can't wait till it starts!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The MOC Speed Contest   Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:02 am

Oh, my friend who also likes Lego is coming over on the 26th, can he help with the build, by any chance?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The MOC Speed Contest   Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:59 am

Hmm I will not be able to join in on it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: The MOC Speed Contest   Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Owen S. wrote:
Oh, my friend who also likes Lego is coming over on the 26th, can he help with the build, by any chance?

Um, I guess there is no problem with that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 347
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The MOC Speed Contest   Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Ben wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Oh, my friend who also likes Lego is coming over on the 26th, can he help with the build, by any chance?

Um, I guess there is no problem with that.
Cool!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I came, I saw, I built.
Back to top Go down
E.K.O.
Member
Member


Posts : 158
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : Gävle, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: The MOC Speed Contest   Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:14 am

Sorry, I wont compete in this contest. I don't have the time, because I'm going on a vacation during this new year.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: The MOC Speed Contest   Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:10 am

OK, I updated my sign-up.
Back to top Go down
Ehh
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 103
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: The MOC Speed Contest   Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:37 am

Would love to join but unfortunately my life is currently possessed by the evil endless activity of school. Worried
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: The MOC Speed Contest   Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:33 am

Ehh wrote:
Would love to join but unfortunately my life is currently possessed by the evil endless activity of school. Worried
Ouch.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin


Posts : 922
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-09-16
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: The MOC Speed Contest   Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Sad

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read the rules here.
Looking for the FAQ? Find that here!
Need help? Send a PM (private message) to me or one of the other admins (you must have 5+ posts in order to send a PM)
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere


Posts : 554
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-09-22
Location : This forum

PostSubject: Re: The MOC Speed Contest   Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:11 am

E.K.Ocreations wrote:
Sorry, I wont compete in this contest. I don't have the time, because I'm going on a vacation during this new year.
NOOOOOO!!! Oh, well. Where are you going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The MOC Speed Contest   

Back to top Go down
 
The MOC Speed Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Charity Painting Contest
» My first ever speed paint (2 hrs)
» Weird Contest Party Pictures :D
» Who's entering the painting contest?
» Choose Sword (Glaive) or +3 Speed/Rapidite?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TFOL Forums :: Contests, Games, etc :: Current Contests-
Jump to: